Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Shanghai - Vietnam Continued

After a week in Shanghai...flew onto Vietnam to tour more factories.  Oh yeah and ride Scooters through Siagon!!!!


Lots and lots of scooters


Can I borrow your scooter...I need to move my bed today?



How many chairs do you need ?


Ok....can you count the number of people on this scooter.....4!!!!

Ehhh who needs a car seat?

Siagon Child Seat....

View out the van windows of the areas we were driving through





Good Morning Vietnam!!!! View from the Hotel Window


Rooftop Pool


SSS - Siagon Scooter Squad (which I am now an honorary member)


My fearless driver....Matt McGee (Deputy Director of Sourcing)

Let's do this !!!!  Oh and the awesome helmet I have was rented from some guy off the street for 100,000 Dong


Hey there, don't mind us car!!! Beep Beep


Scooters outnumber the cars on these streets


Give me a Liter of petrol please


Trevor, Ron and Katie


No comments: