Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Disneyland Vacation Part 2



Me driving on Paradise Pier in my magic car.

On the last in the park Katie and I got there at 8 :30 to finish some rides. Alice and the Mad Hatter grabbed Katie as we entered Main Street.


C3-P0 at Star Tours



Katie wanted her tiara on if I was going to take pictures of her in front of the castle.



Junior and I waiting to see Aladdin. The movie is better, but the kids liked it.



Jennie and my photo on the Tower of Terror.



Katie and Minnie


For our last ride we rode the Grizzly Rapids. Nana and Junior sat this one out.



Grandpa and Grandma on the Rapids.



Some strangers coming down the Grizzly Rapids.

On the day we flew out we took the kids to see the ocean for the first time. This is Junior touching the sand on the beach.

Family on the beach.

Long Beach

Finally on the last leg of the flight from Vegas we got to all sit on the same row.


View from the plane ride home.


Junior and Grandpa check out the planes when we get home.

All and all it was a great trip, and I realized that I got a little of my Dad's Disney love in me after all.
James

1 comment: