Friday, August 22, 2008

Hernia Surgery

Well the surgery is over. Jr. came through with flying colors and just a little scar. I am sure it will make for great conversation with future girlfriends. Other than the the small incision and the bruised balls...he is absolutely fine. He was running around and jumping off the couch 30 minutes after we were released from the hospital to go home. Here I thought I would have 4 days off to just watch TV with a sleeping baby...ha...no such luck.
Next morning...he is up with the sun and ready to watch SpongeBob and eat cereal...in my bed. I must really love my kids to sleep in crumbs for the next few days :)

2 comments:

THM said...

Roya just had tubes put in her ears - not anything compared to hernia surgery but she did have to get put to sleep. Looks like JR is doing well - how did mom do during the surgery?

Love,
Toni

James said...

We were both pushing back the tears. Even though it is just a minor surgery it is hard to see a drugged out baby and then hand them away. My heart really went out to those parents that have critically or terminally sick kids.