Sunday, November 23, 2008

Viva la Vida-Second Time!!
















Again they put on the best show!! I was skeptical that the Energy Solutions Arena would be any good...but it was a great show. We were very close to the stage this time which made for a completely different show. I am totally addicted to LIVE music. In talking with an old co-worker of mine, he described the feeling of live shows as the "Thread". The thread that bind complete strangers together....I always thought he was just a silly old hippy, but there is some truth to his statement. Sitting in a giant arena filled with people from all over....joining in one common interest. I sat next to the cutest little boy, maybe 10 years old at the most. He was so excited to see his first concert. In front of us, a couple that had also been to the Vegas show. It is a really nice escape from reality for a couple of hours. Too loud to think about all the other thoughts running around in my head, just focused on the show.

I took about 200 pictures and some video too. Here are a few of my super hottie Chris Martin.




1 comment:

THM said...

Awesome seats! The show was great and full of wonderful energy! I love shows where the members of the group are energized and excited about the music they play. Ani Difranco is similar.